- Intel® D-1500 Series SoC processor, supporting up to four cores and eight threads for best- in-class performance.
- Ethernet Interfaces:
• 1 Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45/SFP combo WAN port
• 1 Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 DMZ port
• 8 Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN ports (support for 4 PoE PSE ports on SAF4101I)
- Local Storage:
• 1 eUSB, default 8 GB
• 1 M.2 SATA SSD, default 32 GB
• SAF4101I : 2 hot-swappable 2.5” HDD/SSD, default 1 TB
- Advanced Technologies:
• Virtualization: VT-d, VT-x, SR-IOV • Security: H/W TPM 1.2, AES-NI
- Side-band management via BMC
The SAF4101I and SAF4100I are high-performance open appliances based on standard Intel® x86 communications hardware platforms. These platforms are truly open, either install available operating system and application software that suits your needs, or build your own customized security device that represents a solid future-proof investment.
The flexible platforms support a range of fixed Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. The designs include internal SATA, M.2, and eUSB disk drives, all contained within a single 1RU rack-mount or desktop form-factor.
These devices are ideal as a Unified Threat Management (UTM) gateway, WAN optimization appliance, or virtual CPE device.